Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My glorious return to the shores of Bloggonia!

So, the flu (or some approximation of it) put me down for a week, but I'm back! and snarkier than ever! I watched a fair amount of TV this week, started a blog about Top Chef -but never finished, and -when I was feeling better- built a shelf the right size to fit in a closet, but didn't measure the closet door -I'm a little embarrassed about that one, but it is what it is.
The point is that all of that is behind me, including my unfinished Top Chef blog. It's been long enough that I've completely forgotten what happened on Top Chef last week, and my only remaining Top Chef memory is of the lesbian chef from Seattle raging about having to participate in a challenge that was -very remotely- tied to an institution that she wasn't allowed to be a part of. It was kinda funny, I kinda get it, I mostly don't care... but my self imposed window to comment on it has closed, so that's all I'm going to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment