Monday, September 28, 2009

The Girlfriend's so much better at this than I am

Watch Glee!!! Watch Glee!!! Watch Glee!!!

Of course, you may not find this funny or entertaining. In which case you should check your pulse. If you have confirmed that you are, in fact, alive but still do not find this entertaining ask yourself the following questions:

1) Do I like babies?... not new-borns when they're still all weird looking and crap. But babies when they've reached that stage where they're fairly normal looking and cute and can interact and what not.
2) Do I like puppies?
3) Do I like cashews on pizza?

If you answer "no" to any of those and you don't find this clip enjoyable, then don't bother watching Glee. You don't have a soul. There's no hope for you. In fact, if I were in your position, I'd move to a large city and take to the night, foraging on the leftovers of society. This is what happened to Dwanye Wayne after A Different World.

Anyway, here's the clip:

1 comment:

  1. It's definitely, officially, my favorite tv show. I even changed my favorite tv shows on facebook, which I haven't changed for ages. That's how serious I am about this.

    ReplyDelete