Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fine! I'll blog about America's Next Top Model! But I won't type Tyra's made up words!

Holy Jesus!

I said I wasn't going to write about America's Next Top Model, but I have to. Why? Cus Tyra Banks be crazy! Crazy! Wow.



I'm pretty sure if you turn the volume up real loud on that you can hear the screams of hell. I'm pretty sure that when they boarded the ship in Event Horizon and reviewed the logs that showed the horrific events that had resulted in the disappearance of the crew, somewhere this clip was included.

This episode was light on bloody eyeball, which I found disappointing. And they offed two of the models that I thought were the least insufferable.

Also, they bleached the hair and eyebrows of two of the girls which makes them look like creepy immortal beings, and every once in a while (unfortunately, not enough) they'll sit really close to each other and it looks like the cover of a techno album (I'd imagine, I don't actually listen to techno).

Any other thoughts on America's Next Top Model? Not really, I dislike Tyra Banks more than I thought I would (and I wasn't coming in with high hopes) and I like Miss J more than I thought I would, he's really quite likable, especially next to Tyra.

I'm done.

Right now any reader who happened to see the show (that would whittle my audience down to The Girlfriend) is probably asking herself (yep, I'm that sure it's only the Girlfriend) "Wait, how could he write the whole blog without mentioning the made up word that Tyra kept using, and forcing other people to use?". Well, this is the deal, dear The Girlfriend; I just don't want to give that word any more of a push. Granted my added momentum would be equivalent to a fly running into the tail end of a 747, but I don't want to take any chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment