Monday, September 14, 2009

Jamaica Has a Bobsled Team

Well Dear reader(s),

I just don't have anything to blog about. I watched some good stuff this weekend, but here's the thing; is anyone still waiting to hear my thoughts on Thursday night's Top Chef? Nope, me neither. For the record, though I would like to point out that Top Chef's theme this week was French Cuisine. Hell's Kitchen's theme last week? Yup. French cooking. It's a little fish in a barrel, no? I write something in my totally obscure blog that gets read by 3 people (I'm including myself) and it comes true. What was that movie with John Candy where he was a Soap Opera writer who ended up inside his Soap for some reason, and everything he wrote came true? Cool Runnings? Anyway, I feel like that. Then someone came to Mikes house for some reason and gave him a shoe-box full of $100s.

Some notes: (Is the "notes" thing lazy? Or should I completely abandon prose for bullet points?)

-(Top Chef) Frenchie Red-Kerchief -still wearing his signature "boyscout who joined 'the Bloods'" Kerchief- thought he had this one in the bag, you know, cus he's french... but he blew it, even ended up in the bottom group!

- (Top Chef) Also, The woman who's all bitchy, professional, and good got paired up with one of the twins, I don't know if it was douchy twin or boring twin. Either way, she was all up in his bizzy. -Classic quote: "I think his rabbit would be great in my sauce." yikes.

-Two big blogging possibilities came out of this weekend 1) Vampire Diaries... it's bad, like really bad. So much so that I think it might be exceptional in it's drudgery. 2) America's Next Top Model. Say what you will about ANTM and any questions that may arise from me blogging about it, but there's some good stuff here. We were mere inches from having one of the craziest christian girls ever to evolve from monkeys on this season. She got selected, but dropped out for reasons unknown. Also, there's a purposefully anti-social girl who claims that her nickname growing up was "bloody eyeball". I'm sure that it was.

I'll have a "Design Star Finale" blog tomorrow... didn't have time to watch it last night.

Sweet!

1 comment:

  1. It was the boring twin. You forgot the part where she practically grabbed his bum!

    You know my feelings on blogging about ANTM. But just to clarify, I say GO FOR IT!! I'm eager to read your analysis :)

    A DVD of Cool Runnings? btw... have you ever noticed how bald heads suck?

    ReplyDelete