Saturday, August 29, 2009

Let the streak be broken... also, is there a single well from which all ideas for TV reality cooking shows come?

But Seriously, is there?!
Note here: I've been very clear with my shortcomings as a blog writer and my inability to take notes while watching TV -mainly because of the douchieness of that action. Also, I'd much rather blog than work, but generally wouldn't much rather blog than do whatever it is I do with my weekends. We all know these things about me. Plus, I'm dynamic.
The point is, I watched Top Chef Thursday night... maybe? Did I watch it Friday morning? No. I watched Project Runway Friday morning -and let me say this about that, as ridiculous as that show is, if I were looking for a gay father, I'd hire Tim Gun... what a good guy! The point is, I'm limited by my ability to remember crap from Top Chef, even more so than usual.
But Seriously! Is there?! This is why I ask; Top Chef's quick fire challenge this week had each chef cooking a dish with a set number of ingredients (salt, pepper, and oil were gimmes). How did aforementioned chefs determine aforementioned number of ingredients? Craps table! If you'll remember back to this week's Hell's Kitchen -and seriously, how sad is it that a significant portion of my mental capacity is used to make comparisons between two TV reality cooking shows. Anyway, yes Hell's Kitchen plays craps like this, Top Chef plays craps like that... Hell's kitchen be like this, Top Chef be like that. End of blog.

2 comments:

  1. Its been four days since your last post :( I need something to read....

    ReplyDelete