Thursday, February 4, 2010

Another short post

So it turns out I can blog from work... thank God! The inability to blog was starting to have an effect on my reasonably opinion of this new job (you know, so far).

But Alas, I haven't watched Doogal yet... so I can't blog about that. Good news: American Idol proper starts next week, and I plan to give it some coverage, so there's that.

Two more things;

1) Watch Friday Night Lights... for the love of God! Watch it! The season's nearly over -for DirecTV customers, that is -I don't know what network channel it's on, but some channel -CBS, NBC, something will show this season again... so I guess watch it then... or go get an old season on DVD and watch it! It's the best show on TV. (also, give yourself a few episodes, it takes a minute to get into)

2) Apparently Taco Bell's founder died. And we have this:



Weird, No?

No comments:

Post a Comment