Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Brain injuries, American Idol, and Macreme earrings

American Idol top ummm... 8 Ladies? Is that right? Is this the last week before the top 12?

I think it's right, in truth, I only remember like 4 of them. Anyone who didn't know me could come upon this blog and think that I've suffered some sort of head injury, as I can never seem to remember what happened on TV the night before. I have nothing else to add.

Let's talk American Idol women! Ok, first off Crystal Bowersox was awesome. Also, you can't call her anything other than "Crystal Bowersox". I've tried. Can't be done. Don't even bother. She sang something good. I can't for the life of me remember what. Seriously, I'm a little concerned.

Weird girl... like legitimately weird girl, not "weird ass earrings middle class parents girl" -we'll get to her later. Weird girl sang "House of the Rising Sun". It was very good, it wasn't as good as last week when she sang -seriously, did you think I'd remember? all I remember is that she hit that crazy note at the end... Crazy!

"Weird ass earrings middle class parents girl" sang a Patsi Cline song... she likes Patsi Cline... of course she does. She also like Johnny Cash and old typewriters. I don't care. I also don't like her, and what's the deal with her macrame earrings?
The girl with red hair sang something. I thought she was good. The Fiance says she wears too much eye make-up. I... agree.

Didi Benimini sang a Fleetwood Mac song, I don't remember which one -surprise!- but it was very good. Really very good.

So that wraps up the American Idol women that I cared enough to -kind of- remember. You want a prediction? here you go; Two of the following three go home; Last black girl, 17 year old girl, and girl with a lot of curly hair. I'd like it to be 17 year-old and WAEMCPG, but that's probably not going to happen.

Here's a commercial that's been on a lot lately. I think it's brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment