Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Apparently Growing Pains had nothing to do with Evolution

Ok, so I don't post much anymore... I think I predicted this in my first entry... and I think I discussed it in my last entry, but it's been a while, so I can't be sure. Anyway, I'm blaming the whole thing on a television lull. Honestly, I can admit that it's my own damned fault. There's a lot of good TV on Thursday nights, and I can't bring myself to write a blog on my day off... you see how this is my own damned fault.

And speaking of my damnation... Here's Kirk Cameron:



Did you stick with it? I certainly hope so, because Kirk is trying to save your soul, Ok? Did you catch Kirk's insistence that all they want to do is present the "opposing and correct view"... clearly this is all presented in a very objective manner.

Kirk- "This is a life of death issue"
Me- Really?

Ok, I know this is low hanging fruit... but in this day an age of rampant atheism and agnosticism at our highest levels of education, I feel like I've got to take any chance I can get to crank out an easy blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment